Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kicking Hard

Man, I hope this stuff is kicking the cancer as hard as it is kicking me. I feel like I've been run over by a Kenworth. ( My loyalty to my profession prevented me from saying 'freight train' Ha! ) This wasn't unexpected though. Same thing happened last time. After the treatments I felt like this for about 4 or 5 days and then started to get it back together just in time to get zapped again. Oh well, If I can endure this every three weeks and it gives me more time with Momma and the kids and grandkids it'll be worth it.

God has certainly blessed me in that regard. I know every grandparent thinks their grandkids are the most special in the world, and they're right! So therefore mine are the most special in MY world. Seriously, I enjoy them so much.. except when Kinsley says "Uh oh.. poo poo". That's when I hand her off to Grandma. Ha! Never was much for that kind of stuff. Gracie is growing so fast it scares me. She's 9 now and is slowly turning into a young lady. With the way things are out there in todays world, that's scary! I pray God will watch over her and give her the common sense I lacked when I was her age. Zachary just wants to tear everything apart and see how fast he can break stuff. You'd think he was a six year old boy. Oh wait, he is! Ha! He's pretty big for his age and sometimes it's hard for me to remember that he's only six.

Ok, enough rambling. I'll be back when I have something more to share. God bless you all and thank you for the continued prayers and encouragement.

No comments: